Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

Destruction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkbeard

Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:03 am

IRL age: 18

IRL Location (country): Turkey

Occupation(work/student/etc..): Student

Char: Pinkbeard
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction ( 3/14/54)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Pinkbeard

If x-realm, why did you transfer to Balnazzar or left your old realm: --

What quality is your offspec gear? --

Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)? Yes if needed.

Raid experience in WotLK: Ulduar 9/14 Toc 5/5 , But i know whole ulduar bosses from my friends / videos
Raid experience preWotLK: All pre-tbc , tbc

Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: I was officer in Fallen Knights but most of the core people left the guild and the guild kinda died.

English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): Speaking : Average , Listening : Excellent , Writing : Excellent
Do you own mic, and can you use it? Yes i have but I can't use it . I have some problems , maybe driver issues. I'm trying to fix it
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? I have it installed.

Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild.
I dont really know so much people in this server , to be honest i have 3 people on my friend list. and 2 of them was in Soul Society. I asked Wehmut if you needed warlock in guild . he told that you were gonna need a warlock soon.
Back to top Go down
Kashy

Kashy

Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 am

You are already in the guild as social, right? =D Good luck mate, ive seen you do some good dps Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1