Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maaaet

Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar Empty
PostSubject: Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar   Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 am

Occupation(work/student/etc..): Currently on vocation . Soon will be stu. in univercity.
Char: Wehmut
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Wehmut
If x-realm, why did you transfer to Balnazzar or left your old realm: N/A
What quality is your offspec gear? No Offspec Gear
Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)? Sure if anyone needs me to respec to Aff or Demonology but dont think anyone could need it ^^
Raid experience in WotLK: Done many of them. Naxx VoA Os 10/25 Ulduar is bad right now with 2-15.
Raid experience preWotLK: done all the raids before WOTLK . 1 to 70 all of them.
Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: Never been in any guild before i hit 80. dont like it.
English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): Exellent
Do you own mic, and can you use it? Sure
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? i dont have but i think i can use an easy program ^^
Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild?
I can bring fun to the guild , and my bleach knowledge Razz i can bring a good dps , a good raid member that never caused wipe in my WoW life. (thanks to the WowHead ^^ ) and i can try to be better and better and better...

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Targusa

PostSubject: Thank you for your application   Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:14 am

To Wehmut,

Thank you for applying to Soul Society, i really appreciate your time that you have spent filling out this application.

A response will be given to you within the next 24 hours from me, that is either in-game or on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Targusa
Back to top Go down
Drune

PostSubject: Re: Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar   Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Aplication acepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar   Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wehmut - Destro Warlock - balnazzar
Page 1 of 1