Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

To All Soul Society Officers and Members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trotta

To All Soul Society Officers and Members Empty
PostSubject: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 am

i have removed this post and placed a new one on the Soul Society Facebook Page.

Targusa / Trotta

Last edited by Trotta on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakydei

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:27 am

Hey targusa (as I've mainly known you ^^),

First of all, good to hear from you. I hope you’re doing a bit better by now. I think you shouldn’t feel guilty for leaving Soul Society. At the time you were under a lotta pressure, and wanted to take things a little bit slower, especially coupled with your stomach condition. I personally think the problem was that you were too nice to people, so everytime someone needed help or info or anything, they’d whisper you, making your time playing wow very busy ;p

Anyway, you should come on TS sometime if you want to catch up (if you feel like it of course). If you ever decide to get back on wow I wouldn’t mind helping you to gear up.

PS: and yes, im back in SS as you might have noticed, All roads lead to Soul Society =D
Back to top Go down
Trotta

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:59 am

Thanks Raky, that means alot m8, realy does.

Hopefully I am going to be getting my IRL best mates account shortly and i will catch up with you's soon.

Please can you let people know this post is here for me,

Thanks,

Shaun (Targusa / Trotta)
Back to top Go down
Trotta

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:37 am

oh also what is the SS Team speak again please?
Back to top Go down
Rakydei

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 am

Sent you a PM with TS info ^^
Back to top Go down
Buyabear

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Hey man, good to hear you're feeling better
would love to see you ingame again, even tho im not playing too much at the moment
but anyways dont have any bad feelings against you either

Buya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All Soul Society Officers and Members   To All Soul Society Officers and Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All Soul Society Officers and Members
Page 1 of 1