Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

Epilepzi is back (i hope)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
epilepzi91

epilepzi91

Epilepzi is back (i hope) Empty
PostSubject: Epilepzi is back (i hope)   Epilepzi is back (i hope) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 am

IRL age: 18

IRL Location (country): Sweden

Occupation(work/student/etc..): Student/looking for work

Char: Epilepzi
Class: Druid
Spec: 57/00/14
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Epilepzi

What quality is your offspec gear? 25-man naxx tanking gear, but druids are worthless tanks atm.

Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)?
Yes, I am, Im willing to specc resto if needed, but my gear sucks.

Raid experience in WotLK: All pre-ulduar content, and some bosses in U10
Raid experience preWotLK: MC, BWL, AQ20/40, Onyxia, KZ, Gruul, Maggy, TK, SSC, ZA

Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: Im not in a raiding guild atm, just a inreallifefriendsonlysocialguild (suck on that). I were in your guild before, some might remember me as the guy that once got his growl resisted and fearie fire missed during the pull of 4 horsemen.

English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): Average
Do you own mic, and can you use it? Aye
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? Not a fan of TS but i'll isntall it.

Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild?
Im allways up to date with pathnotes and tactics(even tough i dont raid) and i will allways lend a hand to anyone that needs help with something. Ive been in the guild before as OT right at the release of Ulduar, but at that time it seemed like no one cared about reading tacs before pulling the boss, i've noticed you have progressed in ulduar and this should mean that tacs is printed into the minds of the raiders now... Ohh, and you cant have enough space chickens.
Back to top Go down
Quincy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Epilepzi is back (i hope)   Epilepzi is back (i hope) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:52 am

Gief space chicken
Back to top Go down
https://ss-guild.forumotion.net
Kashy

Kashy

PostSubject: Re: Epilepzi is back (i hope)   Epilepzi is back (i hope) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:09 am

epilepzi91 wrote:
What quality is your offspec gear? 25-man naxx tanking gear, but druids are worthless tanks atm.
I disagree, druids work fine as tank - but it is hard to find the proper gear. They can dish out some good dps while tanking. They god a huge HP-pool and loads of armor. With proper items they can aswell do some good threat, and should be able to keep up. But this requires a good weapon. But they are not as popular as they used to, but I still see druids doing really fine in end-game content - but I will agree thry are not the best tanks, but the are not useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epilepzi is back (i hope)   Epilepzi is back (i hope) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epilepzi is back (i hope)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: