Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vantanea

Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar Empty
PostSubject: Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar   Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:53 am

IRL age: 20

IRL Location (country): The Queen's England.

Occupation(work/student/etc..): Currently on summer holidays from uni, will be returning mid september.

Char: Vantanea
Class: Holy
Spec/Armory : Here

If x-realm, why did you transfer to Balnazzar or left your old realm: N/A

What quality is your offspec gear? Getting better, mostly 200's with the odd 213

Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)? Who doesnt love being asked to go shadow? Of course.

Raid experience in WotLK:
Not a massive amount so far, cleared the first 6 bosses or so of ulduar 10, naxx10/25 and all the usual suspects(voa/os/eoe)

Raid experience preWotLK:
Didn't really play vanilla, but i did all TBC raids up to the beginning of TK/SSC before quitting just before BT was released.

Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: As with pickle, i'm currently in tranquility, nice people but quite poor raids.

English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): Native
Do you own mic, and can you use it? Yep
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? Probably got it kicking around somewhere.

Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild?
As quite an experienced healer, i feel that i know the in's and out's of not only my class, but the way raids work in general. I learn from my mistakes, and i can be the guy that you can rely on to do his best no matter whats going on. I come flasked, repaired and prepared to raid! Razz

Cheers for looking, Phil.
Back to top Go down
Targusa

PostSubject: Thank you for your application   Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:15 am

To Vantanea,

Thank you for applying to Soul Society, i really appreciate your time that you have spent filling out this application.

A response will be given to you within the next 24 hours from me, that is either in-game or on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Targusa
Back to top Go down
Drune

PostSubject: Re: Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar   Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Hey

We would like to offer you an invitation to join Soul Society on a trial basis. Our main aim atm is to get 2 10 man raids running on a regualar basis then moving into 25 man. I think invting you would put us in the right direction to achiving our goal. I will wisper you over the next few days. If you see this first give me a shout.

Thx again for your appliation. hope to here from you soon.

Drune

Ulduar 10 :- 10/15
Trial of The Crusade 10 :- 2/5
Back to top Go down
Drune

PostSubject: Re: Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar   Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Aplication Acepted. Invited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar   Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vantanea - Priest - Balnazzar
Page 1 of 1