Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Society

Soul Society guild forums EU Balnazzar alliance guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Soul Society - We are now recruting - Please find EPGP information on the (Raid Section) with Guides for ToC (10 & 25 Player) and Yogg-Saron -

Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Destler

Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) Empty
PostSubject: Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:18 pm

IRL age:15

IRL Location (country): Sweden

Occupation(work/student/etc..): School.

Char: Destler.
Class: Druid.
Spec: got gear for everything, but i would rather do Balance DPS.
Armory link: (with your mainspec gear)http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=balnazzar&n=destler
If x-realm, why did you transfer to Balnazzar or left your old realm:Bloodhoof, I transfered here becouse all my friends plays here.

What quality is your offspec gear? Average, Feral gear is like Hc/naxx10 gearish, balance/resto naxx10/25ish,

Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)? Yes.

Raid experience in WotLK:OS25 full Naxxramas, 10/25. Ulduar first 4 bosses. Malygos 10/25.
Raid experience preWotLK:Kara/SSC/ZA

Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: I was in Requiem as Social, then i joined a social guild, but now i want too raid with my Druid abit instead.

English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): Well, i can write but i have a wierd accent since im swedish, and i ain't much of a english speaker so. yea, Poor id say Smile
Do you own mic, and can you use it? yes.
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? yes.

Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild? Well, i would love too raid and learn too know more people on this server, and i would love too help people progress, and i wanna progress too... I learn pretty fast on bosses etc and im a pretty good dps, so why not make a try? =)
Back to top Go down
Targusa

PostSubject: Thank you for your application   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:16 am

Thank you for applying to Soul Society, i really appreciate your time that you have spent filling out this application.

A response will be given to you within the next 24 hours from me, that is either in-game or on this forum.

Kind Regards,

Targusa
Back to top Go down
Drune

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Hey

I'd Like to offer you a Postion in the guild. It would be on a trial basis. Our main goal atm is to have 2 10 man raids running on a regulare basis but looking to break into 25 man raids very soon. I think you would make a good addition to our ranks. I will try and wisper you in game over the next few days... but if you see this first give me a shout.

Once again thx for you application and I hope to see you soon.

Drune

Ulduar 10 :- 10/15
Trial of The Crusade 10 :- 2/5
Back to top Go down
Nocturnae

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 am

RL age 20
RL Location (country): Greece

Occupation(student/etc..):College.

Char: Nocturnae.
Class: Druid.
Spec: Balance/resto
Gear: restoration gear mostly as i play healer but main spec is Balance, so far building gear.http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Nocturnae

What quality is your offspec gear?better than mainspec i believe xD but as i said i am still working on it
Are you willing to respec when needed (as backup, not permanently)? hmm don't know money is tight.

Raid experience in WotLK:OS25 full Naxxramas, 10/25. Ulduar first 4 bosses. (all with an other main, i have completed 25 OS with this char and some bosses from Naxx 25)
Raid experience preWotLK:ZA

Guild history with short explanation why you left your guild: Didn't like their loot policy.

English skill (poor/average/excellent/native speaker): well, i can write pretty good, and understand when spoke to. I would level me from average to Excellent.
Do you own mic, and can you use it? yes, though i need to make some adjustments in order to operate it properly, don't be surprised if i can only listen.
Do you have Teamspeak installed or can you install it? I have vetrillio from an other guild i am in an other realm.

Why should Soul Society be interested in recruiting you, what can you bring to the guild? Well, so far i am still gearing, but i am a skilled healer and good dps. I want to make friends, and learn more about world of warcraft. I believe i can help in raids, and i was told by Misser about this guild so i hope we can raid together ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Kashy

Kashy

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 am

please post ur application in your own thread instead of as a reply. This way the officers wil actually see the application ^^, just a little tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)   Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto/feral DPS (Rather respecc balance instead of resto.)
Page 1 of 1